Sr. Avionics Engineer
- Integrate Avionic Systems
- Establish requirements
- Be responsible for system design and architecture
- Interact directly with suppliers
- Provide technical leadership, mentoring and guidance
- Define traceability to the FARs
- Be responsible for validation and verification of requirements
- Be responsible for system test and certification
- Report Status
- Manage and track mass properties of Avionic Systems during the complete design cycle
- Provide expert level guidance on both practical and theoretical aspects of the Avionic Systems design
- Provide support for engineering, certification, and flight test departments from concept to product certification
- Foster a culture that inspires high levels of performance and employee retention
- Bachelor s degree in relevant field
- 5+ years of experience within the Avionics discipline
- Experience working on aircraft development programs
- Experience with Avionic Systems design and integration
- Demonstrated success developing processes
- Good understanding of Systems Engineering
- Familiarity with Part 25, ARP 4754A, DO-160, DO-178 and DO-254 is preferred.
- A strong familiarity with Honeywell Primus EPIC avionics system is a plus but certainly not required.
Meet Your Recruiter
Chris has spent nearly 20 years in the staffing/consulting/contracting industry with the last 15 years in the Aerospace Engineering Industry. His background is in full life cycle recruiting, sales, identifying and growing niche opportunities. He lives in Southern California with his wife and two children.